Yesterday, I posted about Time Conflicts in the Austin Psych Fest line-up. Today, I'm going to post some of my daily, highlight artists. There are lots of great bands playing APF, and as I said yesterday, you could just stay at the main stage every day of the festival and see really great sets. If you'd like to dabble in a little bit of curated listening allow me to guide you on this psychic journey.
If you already bought tickets or you would like to buy tickets to Austin Psych Fest, you may do so starting tonight at 6:00pm. Just head on over toward the Mohawk and you'll figure it out from there. That's actually my advice in any given situation. Add Whiskey as needed.
- Allah-Las - 11pm, Red 7, Outside
- A Place to Bury Strangers - 10pm, Mohawk, Outside
- Metz - 9pm, Mohawk, Outside
Metz - Wet Blanket video via YouTube
- Vietnam - 6pm, Elevation Amphitheater
- Suuns - 7:30pm, Levitation Tent
- Warpaint - 8:30pm, Reverberation Stage
Vietnam - Kitchen Kongas video via YouTube
- Young Magic - 2pm, Levitation Tent
- Kaleidoscope - 8:30pm, Elevation Amphitheater
- OS Mutantes - 10:00pm, Reverberation Stage
Kaleidoscope (UK) Flight From Ashiya
- Elephant Stone - 4:00pm, Reverberation Stage
- White Fence - 5:00pm, Reverberation Stage
- Goat - 10:00pm, Elevation Amphitheater
Goat - Goathead video via YouTube
For what it's worth, I'll be going to APF for the full weekend but I understand that you might be short on personal time and cash assets. If you're only heading out to Carson Creek Ranch one day of the festival, I'd go Sunday. That's my opinion and I know the day before Monday isn't ideal for some people. However, Goat is my number one band in the APF draft this year and they play Sunday night. My 2nd round draft pick goes to Elephant Stone, who also perform Sunday. So for me, Sunday has the best single-day-ticket line-up.